- A green product comprised of Grenadilla wood material and epoxy. All of the sound properties of a fine Grenadilla wood, but with dramatically less susceptibility to cracking in extreme weather conditions.
- Modified conservatory fingering with silver-plated keys for maximum durability under rigorous school use.
- Third octave key is standard on the 591 oboe for greater playing ease in the upper register.
- Cork and leather pads for durability and easier maintenance.
- Range to low Bb; not a cut-down student model.
- Left hand F key, F resonance key, C# and D trill keys all offer increased accessibility and greater ease of playing.
- Includes ABS latching case.