- Tenor trombone, with yellow brass body and lacquer, with durable nickel-silver slide.
- Nickel-silver against brass tubing in the tuning slide insures smooth operation of the slides as two different metals are less likely to stick than two identical metals.
- 0.500″ bore enables fuller tone production, even for younger performers..
- Combination of nickel-silver outer slide and chrome-plated inner slide offer added durability and smooth operation for greater facility.
- Screw-type slide lock prevents slide slippage and associated damage.
- Includes mouthpiece, oil and durable case.