- Large bore F-Attachment trombone with open wrap for full, free-blowing sound. Fewer bends in the F attachment tubing result in the feeling of less back pressure when employing the trigger.
- Available in baked epoxy lacquer finish only.
- 0.547″ bore for controlled, focused tone.
- Hand-lapped valve with stainless steel rotor for dependable, durable service.
- Direct action, ball and socket linkage for smooth transition to the F side.
- Handspun 8.5″ rose/gold brass bell – very resonant, warm sound.
- Nickel-silver outer and chrome-plated inner slide tubes resist corrosion and provide durability for prolonged serviceability.
- Includes large shank mouthpiece and deluxe case.